Monday, March 2, 2009

THING 9

WOW THAT WAS A DOOZIE!!!

None of the objectives of thing nine were that difficult... it was just the different places for instructions and making sure that all of the necessary parts were included. (I still don't know if I did it right...(but I have audio, video and a talking cat!)

Check out the BIOLOGY BOOGIE!

I enjoied exploring and playing... but I feel like I had to juggle between 3 or 4 sets of instructions and it got confusing at times. Actually I believe it was more like 8 or 10 different sections of direction! *Wink*

Lots of potential and I am glad for the experience...

Wikispace is WAY MORE user friendly than Pbwiki! Just FYI

The sandbox is a great place to learn about my collegues in this class. It is fun and creative.. full of interesting personality and BURNING QUESTIONS!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! There were lots of directions to follow but you made it through perfectly.

    ReplyDelete