Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thing 12

VERY AWESOME! I have created many slide shows and edited several small videos, but I have never played with using on-line programing and embedding the shows into a web page. How incrediby useful as a teaching tool!

ONE DAY ( when I put the toold learned in this class and organize my own on-line teaching classroom page)

I can use this to embed picturs, diagram or explanations of concepts in Biology.

HOW AWESOME! and better yet EASY

Below is a short slide show of the "many versions of Jill"

Different pictures found on Flicker that people taggeed as "jill" OOPS!



PHOTO CREDIT:
Sheep by david.nikonvscanon
Ghost Project by exoskeletoncabaret
Bird by CoreForce
Map Drawing by jonny goldstein
Slayer Cartoon by jylcat
Christmas photo is ME by ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment